7.27.2010

1

Kaelyn's first birthday was a month ago, so I guess I've been a little slow, but I just wanted to post some of her one year pictures and say how much we love this little girl! (Forgive me, I had a hard time narrowing down pictures so there are MANY!!) Kaelyn has been such a fun girl and way too easy on us. I'm nervous to have another baby because I don't think I know the half of it! She's been such a good baby and she is always cracking us up. One thing she's been doing since she was about four months is dancing. She dances to any beat! Whether it's your tapping foot or some rock and roll, she really gets into it. Lately she's been pulling out some new moves that keep us laughing. Maybe I'll get a video on here someday :). Anyway, Kaelyn's still just cruising around and a little weary of walking without someone helping. She LOVES kitties (or didees) and pulling there tails. Luckily they're patient with her! Also, we've put up an inflatable pool in the back yard and if she see's it she's not backing down 'til she gets in! We love her so much and we're looking forward very much to this next year with her.

Thanks to David McClellan for taking such wonderful pictures!













3 comments:

  1. I love them all! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out SO cute!! She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...those are so very sweet! What a treasure to capture those precious moments! (c: She is an absolute doll!

    ReplyDelete