6.14.2009

Raeg's Graduation


Last week was Raegen's graduation. I headed down to Utah for the ceremony, but sadly Brock had to stay behind to fix our flooded home! The washing machine just had an issue and decided to leak everywhere. Anyway, the ceremony was great and Raeg looked so cute! I can't believe she's graduated from high school. That happened way too fast!

Congrats Raeg!
Now it's off to the U of U for landscaping!




The twins looked so pretty too! I can't believe they're all grown up!








4 comments:

  1. Chels! Hey!! I can't believe Raegan graduated!! I swear we just graduated :). How ya feelin? You're getting closer!! Send me your new address :) Have a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy, In my mind I still think of Raegan as a middle schooler. She's all grown up and she's a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Raegan looks beautiful! Wish we could have been there! Miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Raegan was always the "little" sister who was just so young! ;) But she's as pretty and grown up as ever!! Those Durrant's are a gorgeous bunch!

    ReplyDelete