6.29.2009

She's here!

We've had such a fun weekend! Our little Kaelyn Rae was born Friday, June 26 at 8:52 pm. She's healthy and so happy and so cute! Brock and I have already had so much fun with her. I was very lucky and had a quick labor. We were only in the hospital for a couple of hours before she was born. It was so amazing. I'm glad I can finally understand all other mothers when they talk about having their children. Just the immense joy and happiness that seems to come instantly after seeing your little baby. We're so grateful for her and just can't get enough of her!
It was so nice that my parents could make it Friday night since they're only a few hours away. Kaelyn loves all her family and loves being held! She's excited to see more of you!
We've only taken a few pictures so far but I think she is so beautiful so I want to share them! We had her first bath today and she loved it. We can't wait to keep spending time with her!

Pretending I feel no pain... haha!



First pic out of the womb! She was so wide-eyed and didn't make a noise.


Brock thought it was funny with her limp little legs hanging out!

Grandpa Durrant is always the baby hog!


First bath!


Look at that happy dad!


She had to have a bow since she's wearing blue :-)

12 comments:

  1. Your pretending to not be in pain...not so good!! She is such a cutie, and Chels it looks like she has those cheeks you can't get enough of! Her bath looks like Liv's first bath in the sink, except she screamed! And Jon was at work, so he didn't help and he still has not given her too many baths! Though she still gets baths in the sink. She is a beauty, I can't wait to meet her! You both look so happy! Oh and I do the same thing if Liv is wearing blue. We miss ya! Give her lots of kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited that you posted pictures so soon! I have checked like a billion times. She is so cute and little and I am glad that the delivery went well. We can't wait to meet her...oh and see you guys too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I am so glad you posted pics of that sweet babe! I have been stalking your blog:) I am so glad she got here safe and is healthy! I can't believe how bright eyed she was! She is beautiful and we can't wait to see her! Hope your feeling okay! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what everyone else said!! I just love looking at her! Can't wait to come see her soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! You both look great - we're so excited for all that you have to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Congrats! She is so sweet! I love the pics! I can't believe you're a MOMMY!! :) I hope everything is going great there with your new little addition! Best wishes! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! She is a doll! We are so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Chelsea! I'm so excited for you guys! And she is definitely a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats chels. she's adorable. if you need more bows check out www.simplyluluboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a house and a baby! That is so great and June babies are the best ( I have two and I am one too on June 29th). I hope that you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a doll! Love the pics, I'm so excited to see you and her! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chels, she's beautiful, just like her mom!! CONGRATS!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete