8.12.2009

Catching up... a little bit

So it's been a month since I've posted! Kaelyn has grown and changed so much I can't believe it. But I've enjoyed it so much. I've taken SO many pictures to post but my laptop died and our temporary computer (Dell monitor, Mac mini computer) does not accept SDHC cards (high capacity). Sad story! So when I'm able to post pictures be prepared because there will be SO MANY!

Last weekend Kaelyn was blessed and we were lucky enough to have lots of family come out. It was such a great experience. It's so neat experiencing all these things first hand. You never really understand the joy that comes from it until it happening to you! We're so grateful for Kaelyn, she brings us so much joy and happiness!

Her personality hasn't really changed. She's still very hyper and active and curious and sweet. I'm starting to wonder if she's going to be a daddy's girl because she sure loves her dad! He can always calm her down or make her smile. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment