8.14.2009

Fun Photo's

These are just some recent pictures I've taken of the little one. Some are random, but I always feel like I need to capture how she looks every day because she just keeps getting cuter! She is 7 weeks today! I can't believe it.

We love the swirl on top!

Kaelyn loves books! Especially the little engine that could.

Our friends Jeff and Annie gave Kaelyn these little fairy wings! Although I like to think she looks more like an angel than a fairy! She was a little annoyed with me making her pose!

See? She's totally an angel.


I had to take pictures of this skirt because I LOVE it! I saw it in Gymboree a while ago and talked myself out of buying it... but I ended up getting it as a gift from Liz Durrant! Thanks Liz!
Jake Thomason. He's getting so big!

Little Beckam Thomason. He's about 2 months older than Kaelyn. I love this picture.
Lincoln Lloyd! Poor kid kept getting whacked by Kaelyn!

4 comments:

  1. She's way cute! I hope everyday is so much fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an angel Chels!! That is so fun!! I love the pictures, you guys look so happy! I just love ya Chels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels! She is such and angel and looks so adorable!! And you look so gorgeous in the picture with Jake Thomason!! We love you and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and your sweet little girl! How cute!

    ReplyDelete