11.03.2009

Halloween '09

I can't remember the last time I had such a fun Halloween. There was quite the dry spell from the time I was too old to get candy anymore, to now, where I have an awesome excuse to get some candy! It was fun coming up with ideas for Halloween, and what to do with Kaelyn. We found an awesome monkey outfit for a great deal, and we decided to be a wild monkey and the Crocodile Hunter (when he was living). Kaelyn was pooped out for most of the trick-or-treating. I think her costume was just exceptionally comfy. Luckily we had something for her to wear before the festivities began too! (thanks grandma Lesli!)

The infamous drool! (more than famous...)

Decked out cousins!

A sneak peek of the monkey in her nesting ground.

I didn't even have to tranquilize her!

Pretty good last minute costumes. Biker dude and dudette.

Jovi and Buddy! Awesome homemade costumes!

Crew the dragon/monster/2 year old.

Such a stylish family! Crystal, Broc and Crew.

Joker Josh and Batwoman Liz!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you Durrants know how to party! :) I LOVE the costumes! Everyone is so creative! Little Kaelyn is the cutest monkey I've ever seen...with such a cute tamer too! What a fun Halloween!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costume. So cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your costumes!! She is such a cute monkey :) And the Jovi and Buddy the elf costumes were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your costumes are AMAZING!!! Did you make your Buddy the Elf and Jovi costumes? If so - did you base them off a pattern?

    ReplyDelete