11.17.2009

Vacation... oh yeah!

We were finally able to make the trek up to Spokane! There always seemed to be so many things going on to keep us from visiting, but we were finally able to work things out, and we're so glad we got to go! We spent some time with our friends Jon and Ronae and there families, and ran into some old friends from college. It was great! Spokane is beautiful, I'd love to visit again! After Spokane we headed over to Choteau for Brock's mom's birthday and to say our goodbyes before she headed back for Kentucky. I'm always so grateful to make these trips so all the family can see Kaelyn, and especially so that she can see them!


Packing before leaving. I don't know how she manages it but she always ends up way below her blanket. It puzzles me! And we had to get more use of those Halloween socks!

She loves playing with her daddy! She thinks he's just the funniest!


We had just gotten her out of the car seat after the 7 1/2 hour drive so she was pretty happy!

Here's Liv putting up her dukes. Kaelyn never sees it coming.

And wham! Liv makes a right hook!

You can tell they are true friends. Even after that fight they're just happy to be together!

Kaelyn loves playing with her toes right now. It's my favorite!

Liv eating Kaelyn's sock. She can get pretty feisty!



Kaelyn and Carter bonding in Choteau...

5 comments:

  1. Oh the babies!!! How fun. They are both too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!! You have a child!! She's adorable! I'm so glad you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still in Rexy? It would be so fun to meet up, but we're in Nampa and only visiting until Monday. If you're closer than we should definitely try! Is Liz still in Rextown? Right now we are living in Death Valley, and I can't wait to get home where it's warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chels she is just a doll! That is so fun!! I'm glad you got to get away for a bit... vacations are the best!! I'm glad you guys are doing great!! I can't get over how fast she's growing up... I can't wait to meet her one of these days :) love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, it's going to seem really weird that I'm commenting since I don't know you-but I am so excited! I'm sending out Christmas cards, and my husband Barak really wanted to send one to his college roommate-Brock Caskey-I finally googled his name in despair having run out of ways to look for you guys! Anyway, if Brock wants to email Barak, his email is barak.lemon(at)gmail.com. We would love to send you a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete